Start Our FLL Team 2018/19
We will have an official election and let everybody vote for the leaders.
Due to time constraints only the team captain candidates are required to deliver
their election speeches. Election date & time will be announced soon.
Leader Role Descriptions
Project Leader: Help team to brainstorm and decide on topics; Organize project discussions; Ensure that project slides, presentation board and prototype are completed on time; Host presentation dry-runs.
Robotics Leader: Assign missions to team members; Oversee mission implementation; Responsible for successfully integrating all missions within the required timeframe; Ensure on-time completion of robotics presentation poster board.
Treasurer: Keep track on team budget and expenses; Collect money from team members for registration, material purchases, meals and other costs.
Team Captain Role Description
- Pull the whole team together during both good and challenging times.
- Lead by example to practice FLL core values.
- Drive the team to make all possible efforts to complete FLL challenges.
- Ensure that the team follows all the rules agreed upon with coaches.
- Gracefully represent the team in front of coaches, parents and FLL officials.
- Be the person that most teammates can identify with and be happy to work with.